3 July 2015

Favorites of the year so far!

I don't usually make 'favorite' posts but apparently I do today! I know some youtubers and/or booktubers do monthly favorites so I'll just make a list of my favorites of these past 6 months instead.  I love making lists and I'm not so good at sticking to a particular topic so aside from my favorite books of the year so far there's going to be a lot more e.g. nail polish, music and so on.


These 5 books are probably going to be on my favorites of 2015 in the end of the year! Both Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge and A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas are retellings of The Beauty and the Beast and I absolutely love them both! 
If You Find This Letter by Hannah Brencher is a memoir and it's so positive, uplifting and wonderful - I wish I had a physical copy! The Rosie Project have been on my TBR and I finally got around to it - it was lovely and just as geeky as I'd hoped. 
The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald is a book for every book lover! It's basically a book about books and I loved every little bit of it!


AUDIOBOOKS
These past couple of months I've absolutely loved audiobooks! I discovered that the libraries here in Denmark had a website called 'ereolen' (the e-shelf) where you can borrow audiobooks and ebooks and I definitely needed that so I immediately jumped on board. The only problem is that there isn't any English books on there so I have to listen to the audiobooks in Danish and I'm not really a fan of that.
-I've just realized that there's a page, for us here in Denmark, called ereolen global (the e-shelf global) where you can find english ebooks and audiobooks. I'm in heaven at the moment.

I've also become a member of Audible which I love! And yesterday I received a two month subscription to Mofibo for free - Mofibo is basically the Danish equivalent to Audible.
I'll probably make a post all about audiobooks once I get my thoughts together!


I don't often talk about beauty products, if I do at all, but I've definitely had some favorites these past couple of months.

NAILS
I've been totally obsessed with a particular O.P.I nail polish. My boyfriend got me the mini Fifty Shades of Grey set and I immediately loved the red one called Romantically Involved and I've worn it ever since! It's the perfect red color for me!
I've also loved the Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Top Coat, it's so shiny and it keeps my nails from chipping!

HANDS
Apparently I'm quite good at taking care of my hands since every beauty favorite is for my hands but oh well. I've had an obsession with hand cream, in particular hand cream from The Body Shop, since Christmas and I've accumulated quite a few!

To be honest I'm obsessed with The Body Shop in general... I love the Pink Grapefruit line!


I don't really listen to music anymore, I listen to audiobooks instead, but whenever I have to listen to music I choose these songs or basically any Ed Sheeran song! 





I got quite sick back in March and ever since I've been addicted to water with lemon. It has so many advantages and I've felt so much better since I started drinking it daily! I feel so healthy, I've lost a few pounds, my skin is better and I'm happier!

I also recommend trying faxe kondi or sprite with lemon - it's so tasty!






  • Some other things I've enjoyed this past half year is making bookmarks! I made my own 'review on a bookmark'-bookmarks and I make one for every book I receive for review! 
  • I've become addicted to coloring in! I have 3 coloring in books and I love them!
  • Taking pictures with my instax camera, I feel so retro!
  • Organization! 
  • Somehow I'm once again addicted to booktube
What have you enjoyed or loved these past 6 months? 

No comments:

Post a Comment