Another month has come and gone and time is passing by so quickly! I only have 2 months left of school and then I'm going to UNI in September - it's unbelievable!
April hasn't been that great for me reading wise, I've been in a long reading slump and I've read the majority of the books in this last week or so - hopefully I've kicked my reading slump out the door. This month I read a total of 6 books and listened to 1 audiobook so I've read a total of 45 books this year so far!
- The Last Letter From Your Lover by Jojo Moyes ★★★★☆
- A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby ★★★☆☆
- The Circle by Dave Eggers ★★★☆☆
- The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1) by Graeme Simsion ★★★★★
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins ★★★★★
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven ★★★★☆
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith ★★★☆☆
I started doing a lot of new things this month and I also picked up some things I used to do - a lot!
- I started colouring again! I've bought a couple of coloring in books and I'm loving it!
- I started making lists of everything bookish; favorite dedications, first lines/sentences, quotes, all the books I've received for review from different publishers, authors and websites and so on. I like having everything so organized
- I only read physical books! I've not been in the mood to read digital books for a while now and it was so freeing to read a bunch of physical books this month
- I participated in the World Book Day event here in Denmark! I was chosen to be one of the 4000 people who had to give out the books and it was great!
I didn't really buy any books this month, I received (or rather kept) a couple from the World Book Day event, my mother gave me a few she have read and I've preordered 99 Days by Katie Cotugno but except from that, nothing. I'm quite proud actually.
As I mentioned last month I've quite bad at sticking to TBR's - I've only read 1 from my April TBR so.. I have a few I have to get to in May so maybe I can actually stick to it this month
- After We Fall by Emma Kavanaugh
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
- Liberty's Fire by Lydia Syson
- The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed #1) by Page Morgan
- Wild Reckless by Ginger Scott (which I'm currently reading)
- The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike #1) by Robert Galbraith (which I'm also currently reading)
Has April been a good month for you?