25 August 2014

What's new in Readerland?

Soo, I have been on a blog hiatus for quite a while but I think I'm back now. I already know I won't be posting 7 days a week or even 4 or 5 times, but I will try to write at least 2-3 posts per week. 

But I thought I'd do some kind of update - just to start somewhere! But since last time we talked, I've become a reviewer for Hot Key Books which is a publisher based in England, so not that far from where I live and I've received 5 books from them so far - and it makes me happy every time I receive a package from them (even though I've 'only' gotten two). But the latest package actually came in on Saturday and this is what was in the package: 

The Boy with the Tiger's Heart by Linda Coggin
Vivian versus the Apocalypse (Vivian Apple #1) by Katie Coyle
Memory Keepers by Natasha Ngan
and last but not least Land by Alex Campbell

I'm currently reading Memory Keepers and so far so great. It's pretty interesting actually. 

I've also made quite a dent in all the other books I've received for review, so if there's a book you really want me to read and possibly review then let me know - maybe I've already read it? 


Some last minute details:
Oh, and if you can't remember I had quite an obsession with instagram a couple of months ago and I'm definitely not cured yet! So please stop by - and if you're a fellow book lover you might get a follow back. 
I've had a few people ask me how I organize the books I've received for review, if you're interested I can make a post all about it, it won't take long and I can always make a spreadsheet you can grab if you'd like. 

There will probably be quite a few changes the next couple of weeks, but bear with me (grrr.. sorry, joke aside) it will look great once I'm done.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back AmandaEmma! :) Glad that you're back and refreshed and ready to blog! xD And congratulations on becoming a reviewer at Hot Key Books! What an accomplishment, and definitely well-deserved! :D Looking forward to having you back and reading your reviews! Thanks for sharing! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe! It means a lot to know that I've been missed! And do tell me if there's a certain book you have in mind! :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blogging! :)

    I have finally found you, I have been looking for your blog but I kept getting the url wrong!

    I'm alexsarahlouise from instagram by the way :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! ^^

      Well, you found me! I feel quite flattered that you've been looking for me actually.

      Cool! Just became a follower ^^

      Delete