26 April 2014

Information and hourly updates for Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon


Since the 24 hour read-a-thon is starting soon (about 3 and a half hour to go) I though I'd give you some information and stuff so I don't have to worry about that once the read-a-thon starts. So let's get on with it. 

  • There will be hourly updates on here and I will post updates on instagram and twitter as well. (This will be my update post for the entire read-a-thon)
  • I am a Challenge Host, and I have a challenge coming up for Hour 3 so I hope you're looking forward to it! 
  • I am also a cheerleader so I will be cheering for some people on twitter 
  • The challenges I participate in will have their own separate posts (I think it's easier that way)
  • I probably won't be up for 24 hours - I will try though. But my plan is to stay awake for as long as I can and then when I wake up again I will start reading until the read-a-thon is over. 

I have already posted my TBR on instagram but in case you don't follow me on instagram I will post it here too:
Physical books:

Ebooks:

If I read all those I will have read 1145 pages (I've already made a dent in Fearsome Dreamer)


Hourly Updates

Hour 1
Currently reading: Fearsome Dreamer
Books finished: None
Pages read: 42
Running total of pages read: 42
Amount of time spent reading: 50 minutes give or take
Running total amount of time spent reading: 50 minutes
Snacks: Fruit!
Where have I read: In the garden

Hour 2-8
Currently reading: about to pick up Fearsome Dreamer again (for the 9th hour)
Books finished: Rain (Rain #1) by Christie Cote (5 hearts)
Pages read: 254
Running total of pages read: 296


No comments:

Post a Comment