12 March 2014

WWW Wednesday #3

I have been thinking about joining in on some different weekly memes, and I like this one, it's nice and simple and I get to tell you about books!

But this meme is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading (just like Teaser Tuesdays). All you have to do is answer 3 questions. 
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

This Star Won't Go Out: The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl   The Book Thief

I am still working my way through these 2 books, I really enjoy This Star Won't Go Out but The Book Thief not so much :/

Streaks of Blue: How the Angels of Newtown Inspired One Girl to Save Her School  Alienated (Alienated, #1)

Review of Streaks of Blue by Jack Chaucer will be published March 25, and I don't know whether I will write a review of Alienated or not - let me know if you want one!
I have also recently finished Feather Bound by Sarah Raughley and Torch (Take It Off #1) by Cambria Hebert

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)  How to Love


Remember to leave your WWW Wednesday link down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment