4 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Popular authors I've never read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful team at The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there is a different topic, this week's topic is popular authors we've never read - and I have a bunch of those! If you want to join Top Ten Tuesday, then just head over to The Broke and the Bookish and put your link in the linky (once you've made and published your Top Ten ofcourse) 

As usual in no particular order:

I have been wanting to read a Ned Vizzini book for a while, specially It's Kind of a Funny Story, but my library haven't got it yet, so I have to wait.....But I am looking forward to it


The size of his books scare me... I have It, Cell and Under the Dome, their size is just to daunting and I back out every time. But I will man up! and then I will read a King book.


When I heard about The Darkest Powers trilogy, I knew I had to read it. I actually wanted to start it right away, but since Jayd and I decided it was going to be our buddy read for October (since it contains ghosts) I have to wait until October....


I actually own Going Bovine, I've just never gotten arond to it - I don't even know what it is about... But I really want to read the Gemma Doyle trilogy since I crave historical fiction at the moment. But I am looking forward to it! 


I have a habit of not starting series before all of the books are out, especially when it comes to trilogies. But since the conclusion just came out, I want to read it soon! 


I have heard so many wonderful things about this trilogy, but right when I was about to start, the final instalment got pushed back, so I had to wait.. and now I don't know when I will start reading the series - but I think it's going to be great!


Since only 2 out of 5 books are out, I want to wait until at least the 3. is out and the 4. on its way. But I WILL read a Susan Ee book, I just don't know exactly when. 


The Lux series has been talked about a lot the last couple of months because of the release of the 4. book I believe, but I don't even know if I'll ever read a Armentrout book... 


Apparently this is a great author, according to a bunch of booktubers, but I am a bit meh.. I don't think they sound that interesting but I might have to give it a go..


I just got Vampire Academy from local library - I am definetely looking forward to read it! 


Which popular authors have you yet to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment