18 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the sweet girls at The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday we list our top ten of a certain theme, genre or anything else - basically a top ten of you name it! This Tuesday is all about our Spring TBR's. 

As usual in no particular order: 

An Abundance of Katherines  The Book Thief  This Star Won't Go Out: The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl  The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)  The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2)

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green If I have understood correctly, this book is about a guy named Colin that only dates girls named Katherine.. This is me and Jayd's buddy read for the month of April. 
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak I have wanted to read this book for such a long time. This book is set in Germany during WW2, we follow this girl named Liesel and the story is seen from Death's perspective. 
This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl I bought this as a birthday present for myself, I absolutely loved The Fault in Our Stars, and I want to read about the girl that inspired the story. Also, I want to venture out of my comfort zone and since this is nonfiction and a journal - it's definitely out of my comfort zone!
The Edge of Never (Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski I got this around Christmas and since I got the sequel (The Edge of Always) for my birthday I figured I should get to it - this will also be my first New Adult novel. 
The Well of Ascension (Mistborn #2) by Brandon Sanderson I read the first book, The Final Empire, in January and I really want to continue with the series, I just haven't had the time. The series is about so called Mistborn and Mistings with Allomantic powers (metal magic). (Review of The Final Empire (Mistborn #1))


Shattered (Slated #3) by Teri Terry I started this trilogy back in the summer of 2013 and I enjoyed the first one, but it wasn't really as good as I hoped, then I read the sequel and I fell in love! I am looking forward to seeing how Terry will end this trilogy! In the world of Slated criminals under 18 aren't in prisons, they get their memory wiped and can't remember a thing about their past. Release date: March 6
The Treatment (The Program #2) by Suzanne Young I had so high hopes for The Program (the first book) and it didn't really live up to it.. I really hope this book will be a lot better and that we get to see some more of the actual program. In this novel you get sent to the program if you show signs of depression or suicide - because in this world suicide is an epidemic! Release date: April 29
Killer Instinct by S.E. Green This is actually a debut novel about a teenage girl that thinks she may be a serial killer. I remember reading somewhere that this has a Dexter-esque feeling to it. Sounds interesting! Release date: May 6
Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy This is another debut novel! This is about a girl that has leukemia and is about to die, so she wants to right all the wrongs - however she sees fit. And then she doesn't die and has to live with everything she has done. Can't wait! Release date: March 18
To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han In the beginning I didn't really want to read this book, but then I started to see the interesting thing in it - it's about a girl that has wrote a letter to every crush she's ever had and kept them in a secret box, and one day all those letters are gone and her crushes have them. I am looking forward to it! Release date: April 15



Which books are on your spring TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment