25 March 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: My Bookish Bucket List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful team at The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday we list our top ten of a certain theme, genre or anything else - basically a top ten of you name it! This Tuesday is all about our bookish bucket lists, whether it is blogging related, book related, meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a dauting book etc. 

As usual in no particular order:
My boyfriend recently bought Under the Dome for me, and since Michelle (from Book-Munchee) keeps saying that I have to read this book I figure that I have to read it sometime.. I am not saying that I don't want to read it - because I do, I think the plot is fascinating, the size is just really daunting... 


Pride and Prejudice is probably my favorite book, I just haven't gotten around to any of her other novels. I actually got the whole collection as a birthday present, so I just have to read it... But I fear that I have too high expectations

I have never been to a bookish event - aside from book club - but there is a book event in September that I'll hopefully go to, I can't wait!


I absolutely love fairytales and so far I've only read fairytales from Germany and Denmark, and I really want to read some from Egypt!


I've always wanted to meet an author and get a book signed in person, and since there will be a bunch of authors at the book event in September, I can hopefully cross this off the list pretty soon. 


This is a challenge that I want to set myself sometime, I don't know when, but I will read a blogpost everyday for an entire month and it will be awesome!


I love Top Ten Tuesday, Teaser Tuesday and Life of a Blogger - I just want to come up with one of my own!


I loved the movie with Keira and it totally bumped this higher up on my TBR - the size is pretty daunting though...


I have read a bunch of YA and a couple of adult books, I just want to start reading more and maybe almost only read adult (sometime in the future)


I love read-a-thons and I think it would be awesome if I can host one of my own!


Do you have a bookish bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment