11 March 2014

Teaser Tuesday: This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Want to join? All you have to do is grab your current read, flip open to a random page and share a non-spoiler teaser. Easy, right? Then just write it in the comments or make your own post and put the link in the comments. - But I like to share 2 teasers instead of one. This time though, I will only share 1 teaser, but it's going to be a longer one. 


This Star Won't Go Out: The Life and Words of Esther Grace Earl
I am currently reading This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl (and John Green, her parents and some other people) I am halfway through and really enjoying it. I am taking my time with it and reading it slowly since I am gonna cry if I read too much at a time. 

Publisher/Year: Dutton Juvenile / January 28, 2014
Genres: Nonfiction, Biography / Autobiography
Format: Hardcover
Source: Book Depository
Summary: A collection of the journals, fiction, letters, and sketches of the late Esther Grace Earl, who passed away in 2010 at the age of 16. Photographs and essays by family and friends will help to tell Esther’s story along with an introduction by award-winning author John Green who dedicated his #1 bestselling novel The Fault in Our Stars to her.




When I read this poem by Esther, I immediatly marked the page (with a post it of course) I think it's beautiful and just shows how amazing Esther is with words!


Remember to leave your links in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment