20 March 2014

Life of a Blogger: Travel

lifeofblogger



Life of a Blogger is a weekly meme that is hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat. Every week there is a different topic/question that we have to answer/write about. This week's theme is "Travel"

I don't travel at all, I went to Holland for a month when I was younger, and I've been to Germany a couple of times, but I've never really traveled. That will change this year though! We are going on a school trip to Ireland! It's going to be great!

I really want to go to London and Paris though (I seem to mention that all the time). I want to go to Paris because the language is beautiful and I just want to experience everything. And London, well.. my dad grew up in England but I've never been there. I just want to go to a place where I can talk English all the time, go into a store and pick out any book and it's in English (I only read books in English even though my native language is Danish).


So where do you want to travel to or where have you already been?

No comments:

Post a Comment