10 March 2014

I am nominated for the Liebster Blog Award!!!!

The lovely Michelle Reed @ Book Hangovers Blab Books nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award, and I feel so honoured! I literally squealed when I saw the comment! :) Thank you so much for the nomination, it truly means a lot to me! :)



RULES
  •  Make Sure you thank and link back the person who nominated you
  • List 11 Facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions put forward by whoever nominated you.
  • Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers. They must have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin' (or their preferred method). You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
  • Go to their blog and inform them that they have been nominated!
Here we go!


11 facts about me
1. When I was 5 I started to sing and quickly got involved in our local choir. I've been a member of the church choir for a number of years, I've performed on a scene for a live audience a bunch of times by myself and I've actually also helped record a CD with me singing. 


2. Until I was 15 I'd always been a member of some sort of sports team. When I was younger I performed gymnastic and as I got older I got a spot as a trainer. When we moved I started playing soccer but had to stop because some sort of lung problem (the doctors still don't know what went wrong). 



3. I loved writing stories when I was younger, I actually have a bunch of books filled with my stories - I always drew a picture that had something to do with the story to go with it. 



4. I have 7 siblings. All  us 8 kids are my mom's, but we have 3 different fathers.



5. I love to cook! When I lived with my mom I scarcely did it, but since my dad works late and is in pain most of the time, I generally make dinner. I love looking through cook books and trying out different recipies and then change them to my liking. I also love to bake!



6. Superman is the best! I have all the movies - seriously, I just got the new one and I have all the old ones in a collectors edition. 



7. I rarely travel, and I've only been outside of Denmark one time(I live in Denmark, Europe). My dad worked in the Netherlands/Holland for a year and when I was in third grade we went to Holland and lived with him for a month. I actually got a very good friend during that month, we had to talk in English, but it didn't matter - I just loved getting a new friend. 

I have been to Germany, but since it's practically our neighbour (like USA and Canada) I never see it as another country. 


8.  I don't have that many friends, I tend to avoid social events. The friends I have a my best friends though, I only "mark" people as a friend when I know I can trust them and I actually want to hang out with them



9. I can't watch an entire movie - unless I'm in the cinema. My boyfriend hate me for it, but whenever I watch a movie I just zoom out, I can't concentrate and start to clean my room, talk or fall asleep



10. This is weird, but whenever the lights are out, I get sleepy. I can have a ton of energy one moment and the second the lights are out I yawn and wants to sleep. 



11. My favorite flower is Calla Lily, for starters I love the name and second it's gorgeous and one of the few flowers I'm not allergic too. 




Michelle's 11 questions

1. What was your first bookish blog post about?
My first bookish post was the "Reading Habits Tag". I wanted to start off with something simple and I thought a tag would be perfect. 

2. What is a bad book habit you have?
When I finish a book I have a hard time starting a new book, so I read 30 pages in one book, then 30 in another and 30 in a third and so on, until I actually decide which book to read....

3. If you could write letters to the dead, who would you write to?
My friend Matilde, she died of cancer when I was younger and she was one of my only friends. I miss her so, and it's one of the reasons I love reading books about people with cancer, it makes me feel closer to her somehow. 

4. How many books are on your TBR list?
I have 243 books on my "official" TBR, but then I have 23 books on my TBR-Classics shelf and 29 on my unrealesed books TBR - and I don't even have all the books I want to read on my TBR's
So all in all: A LOT of books!

5. What is your favorite scent/perfume/lotion?
I have 2, number 1 is Lil'Angel from Harajuku Lovers, it's a very sweet scent and the bottle is totally cute! Number to is DKNY Red Delicious - which happens to be the one my boyfriend loves the most out of all my perfumes. 

6. Where would you want your next vacation destination to be (it can be anywhere)?
Paris or London. I've always loved those cities and ever since I read The Da Vinci Code I've wanted to travel to Paris, I love the language and I just want to see the beautiful city for myself. 

7. If you could be a Disney Princess/Prince, who would it be?
Ariel from The Little Mermaid. My hair is red, I love to sing and she's always been my favorite (aside from Beauty - I want her library). 

8. What is your favorite season of the year?
WINTER! I love the cold, the snow, the hot cocoa, the tea, the boots, the coats and the food! Basically everything. 

9. If you could have a super power, what power would it be?
Being able to alter my memory so I can read my favorite books for the first time again.  

10. What was the last movie you saw (in a movie theater)?
The last time I was at the Cinema it was for the Catching Fire midnight premiere - I LOVED IT!


11. If you could go to any concert in the world, whose would it be? (dead or alive)
I would go to an Ed Sheeran concert - I love all his songs!



My 11 questions for my nominees
1. What's your favorite TV-show?
2. A bookish pet peeve?
3. Funniest moment of your life so far?
4. What's your best book related memory?
5. How do you organize your bookshelves and why?
6. If you could wish for anything you wanted to, what would you wish for?
7.  Are you religious, why/why not?
8. Do you speak any other languages?
9. Is there any genres you will/have never read?
10. Do you lend your books out?
11. Favorite food?


Now to my nominees:
I actually wanted to nominate Ebony from Paperbacks & Protagonists (formerly known as The Book Be), Missy from A Flurry of Ponderings and Amanda from Book Badger, but they've already been nominated. I don't follow that many blogs with under 200 followers - I feel bad, but I have a hard time finding blogs I actually enjoy reading. 

Farzy Mae @ Books Keep Me Sane 
Stormy @ Book.Blog.Bake (she is almost at 200 followers, but I love her blog so I want to nominate her anyway)
Skylar Finn @ Life of a Random


I know we had to nominate 9, but I don't have that many...



Let me know about any great blogs you follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment