11 February 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that will make you swoon

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the girl at The Broke and the Bookish. Feel free to join! This Tuesday it is all about the books that will make you swoon. All of the books I chose are some of my all-time favorites!



As usual in no particular order: 
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen I do not think I can name a lovestory I love more than P&P. I have loved this ever since I first read the book, and I have re-read it a couple of times. Also, I really like the movie with Keira Knightly in it!
2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell I read this one in the fall I believe, and it was great! It was such a cute book and I just loved the story. It was also my first Rainbow Rowell book!
3. The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson This one is just epic! The world, the story, the characters - just everything. I don't think I can name a person that will not like this book because there is something for everyone in it! (review here)
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins I am so obsessed with Hunger Games, I love Katniss and Peeta, I really like the world and I cannot wait for the next movie!
5. Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) by Isaac Marion Love story with a zombie, why not? Also, it is written from the zombie's perspective and not a human's!
6. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness This one is quite different. There is a bunch of pictures, and it is actually a bit scary. I really liked it though, it actually brought a tear to my eye.
7. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan Lovestory + a book, can you ask for anything else? I loved this book, it is such a cute story!
8. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Need I say anything?
9. Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle I read this book recently, which makes sense since it is a Christmas book, and OH MY GOD. I could not deal. It was so cute and I loved almost everything about it. (review here)
10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell I think Rainbow Rowell is one of my favorite authors, her stories are always so cute that you just want to hug the book! (review here)


Remember to leave your TTT's in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment