2 February 2014

#AYearAThon - Monthly Read-a-thons! (Information)

I have heard a couple of people talking about a Harry Potter read-a-thon taking place in February, but I have never actually heard WHO is hosting it or WHEN in February. So when I found out that it was actually part of a bigger "plan" I knew I had to tell you about it.

So some people on youtube has made a year-long read-a-thon. There will be a read-a-thon the first week every month - and every read-a-thon also has a theme. I made an overview of the dates and months, but there is also an overview on their page (here).

I also found a video about it! YAY! So you can either choose to just read about it, or hear about it ;)






I don't know wether I will be participating in every read-a-thon, but I will participate in a couple at least! If you are going to be participating in any of them, let me know! I think I will be participating in Harry Potter, Twilight (currently re-reading the series), re-reads, finish series and classics. 

I will probably be making a post about read-a-thons with dates and everything soon - I am trying to find a bunch of them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment