14 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday + Teaser Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is as usual hosted by the girls at The Broke and the Bookish. The theme this Tuesday is the top ten 2014 debuts we are excited for, but since I am only excited for 1, I decided to change it! So my top ten will be the books I am looking forward to reading this year! 



10. Unbound (The Legion#2) by Kami Garcia (review of Unbreakable (The Legion#1) here)





Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Want to join? All you have to do is grab your current read, flip open to a random page and share a non-spoiler teaser. Easy, right? Then just write it in the comments or make your own post and put the link in the comments. - But I like to share 2 teasers instead of one.


Living Dead GirlI am currently reading Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott, which is a very short read, but still deep, emotional and thoughtprovoking. This book is about a girl that was kidnapped 5 years ago, and now she has to find a new little girl for her kidnapper.

"I look wrong. I look dead. I'm not though. I'm only partway there, a living dead girl. I have been for five years."

"Get up. Those were the first words I ever heard. Open my eyes, see a girl, black and blue all over, dried blood along her thighs"

Remember to leave your links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment