21 January 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - my reading wishlist


I love emotional books, and I have no idea why, but I really like reading books about people with ilnesses or diseases - hence why The Fault in Our Stars is one of my favorite books. 



I have not yet found a book that is written in 2nd person - but I would love to read one if I ever come across it. I recently read Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott, and I believe it was chapter 2 that was written in 2nd person, and I loved it. 



Libraries is one of my favorite places to be, so I really want to read a book that is set in a library!



I love reading books about autism, I loved Mark Haddon's The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. I do not exactly know why, but I think it has something to do with people with autism being different. They want to have things a certain way, and I like that. 



I mean, who wouldn't want to travel into the world of the book you are reading? - unless it is the Hunger Games, because then you are screwed. I would love to read about people who could travel into books, because that would just be plain out awesome! I mean switch out time traveling with book traveling. 



Need I say more? Wouldn't it just be the most awesome thing ever? 



I love the Harry Potter series, I really enjoyed The Casual Vacancy and I really want to read the Cuckoo's Calling - I am saving it, because who knows when the next J.K. Rowling book will be out?
But basically, I will read whatever J.K. Rowling writes!



I am 100% team Peeta! 



I recently read Who is J.K. Rowling which is an unofficial biography about her, an I do not believe there actually is an official one out.... But I really want to read a book about her and her life. 



The only book that has scared me is Unbreakable by Kami Garcia, and I really want to read another scary book about ghosts. Everytime I actually find one, the reviews always say that it isn't that scary. 




If you have any recommendations feel free to comment down below! I would be grateful for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment