26 January 2014

Collective Book Haul

I just realized that I have gotten/won/bought a bunch of books, so I thought I would do a collective book haul, since some of them is late Christmas gifts and others are some I just bought! (I bought some of these in December)


For Review
Blood Orange SodaGhostly Tales: Poltergeists, Haunted Houses, and Messages from Beyond    Cursed (Voodoo Nights #1)    White Space (Dark Passages, #1)    Fractured Innocence (IFICS #2)
Netgalley (See my post about Netgalley here)
Blood Orange Soda by James Michael Larranaga. I noticed that this was one of the "read now" books, and it sounds interesting. It is about this guy that turns into a vampire whenever he drinks Blood Orange Soda. Release date: March 15, 2014
Ghostly Tales: Poltergeists, Haunted Houses, and Messages from Beyond by Billy Roberts. I love scary ghost stories, and this is a nonfiction book with a bunch of true paranormal stories! It sounds scary! Release date: April 8, 2014
Cursed (Voodoo Nights #1) by Lizzy Ford. I have read some chapters of this, and so far it is okay. It is about this girl named Adrienne, who may be cursed, and something about a Red Man. And by the way, isn't that cover gorgeous? Release date: February 9, 2014. 

Edelweiss
White Space (Dark Passages #1) by Ilsa J. Bick. I am about 10% in, and it is really confusing. I love the premise of it - mostly because it has something to do with books; "Ilsa Bick’s WHITE SPACE, pitched as The Matrix meets Inkheart, about a seventeen-year-old girl who jumps between the lines of books and into the white space where realities are created and destroyed – but who may herself be nothing more than a character written into being from an alternative universe, to Greg Ferguson at Egmont, in a two-book deal, by Jennifer Laughran at Andrea Brown Literary Agency (NA)" Also, this one also have a gorgeous cover! Release Date: February 11, 2014

From Author
Fractured Innocence (IFICS #2) by Julia Crane. I really enjoyed the prequel, Freak of Nature, so when Julia Crane sent this to me the other day, I could not be happier. I cannor wait to read it!  My review of Freak of Nature (IFICS #1)



Won
Eyes on the BayouThe Boy From The Woods    Another Space in Time
I can't really remember what any of these books is about. But a great tip, if you want to have a great chance winning some books, go to booklikes and check out the giveaways, I have one 3 out of 4 books. 



Bought





Late Christmas Gifts


The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski

Mistborn box set containing; The Final Empire, The Well of Ascension and The Hero of Ages all by Brandom Sanderson

Kinoplex by Martin Hall (a book in danish)

2 * Barnes and Noble leatherbound collections; Grimms Complete Fairytales and The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Hans Christian Andersen's Complete Fairytales in danish!








Did you get any great books recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment