15 January 2014

Books I want to re-read


New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. This was one of the first series that got me into reading, so I want to re-read it and see if I still like it.
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I wanted to read this a couple of years ago, and then I got the box set, and the series just fell flat for me. But I am debating on whether it was just me having way too high expectations or if it's just because I really did not like it.
The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler. I want to read every single one of Jane Austen's novels, and then I will re-read this.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I talk about this way too much - but if I talk about it too long, I seriously get all depressed and start to cry. But I still want to re-read it, because it was seriously amazing!
The Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling. I got the whole series for Christmas in 2012, so I am currently re-reading my way through it. I got through the first 4 quickly, but as you know, the bad things happen in the last 3... So I know I am going to cry when somebody I love dies... And I cannot handle that right now.
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. I read this back in July or August, and I feel like I did not appreciate it enough - so I will re-read it slowly and see if that makes me like it better.
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I have actually read this 2 times already, and I cry everytime. But I really like this book, and I disovered some new things the last time I read it - maybe that will happen again.
Dahs & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I loved this book, so I will buy it and re-read it in December!
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. This book is something else, it is very deep and thought provoking and I love it.
Mockingjay (Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins. I just finished reading Catching Fire last year (literally the 31st December) so I want to finish re-reading the series, because it seriously is an amazing series.
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I did not like this the first time I read it, I believe it was the summer in 2012, but since the sequel is coming out I want to re-read it and see if I want to continue with the series.
Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane. I feel like you could read this book 10 times and still feel like your mind has been twisted and turned.
Divergent by Veronica Roth. I read this book in one sitting, and I feel like I missed some stuff. So sometime this year or next year, I think I will re-read the series.
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. I am actually re-reading this right now - but it will take some time, since I am reading a chapter each month (the book is divided into months, so each chapter is a month). But in December I will review this!
Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. This book was great, but since I just borrowed a copy I am thinking about buying the book and re-reading it.
Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) by Isaac Marion. The sequel is coming out sometime this year, so since I love Marion so much, I will re-read the prequel New Hunger (Warm Bodies #0.5) along with the first book in the series.


Which book do you want to re-read?

No comments:

Post a Comment