10 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday + Teaser Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is as usual hosted by the team at The Broke and The Bookish
December is my favorite month out of the entire year, and Winter is my favorite season! I love the snow (it snows in Denmark) and the sweater weather, and the warm drinks and snuggling up under the covers. Also, I love Christmas!

New Releases

Cursed (Voodoo Nights #1)Alienated (Alienated, #1)Hollow City (Miss Peregrine, #2)Cold Spell (Fairytale Retellings, #4)

Cursed by Lizzy Ford - recieved from Netgalley, so I feel like I have to read this soon - also, it sounds really great ^^
Alienated by Melissa Landers 
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
Cold Spell by Jackson Pearce - I was planning to read this in December, but it got moved to January/February since I wanted to read actual Christmas books for December. 

Already Out (my december TBR) 
Let it Snow: Three Holiday RomancesTwas the Night before Christmas and Other Christmas StoriesHow the Grinch Stole Christmas! (Yellow back book)A Christmas Carol and Other Christmas Books

Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle - currently reading this one and I really enjoy it! (See my teaser down below)
'Twas the Night before Christmas  - currently reading this one, it is so nice with a bunch of Christmas stories ^^
How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss - I actually read this the other day, but it was still on my December TBR so it still counts!
A Christmas Carol and Other Christmas Books by Charles Dickens - I have to read at least 1 classic book each Winter and since I can find my banged up copy of Pride and Prejudice I thought I would go with this one.

Claus: Legend of the Fat ManI Am Scrooge: A Zombie Story for Christmas

Claus: Legend of the Fat Man by Tony Bertauski - also one I recieved from Netgalley
I am Scrroge: A Zombie Story for Christmas by Adam Roberts - a Zombie adaptation - need I say more?

The new releases are books that I am probably first going to read in January/February. And my December TBR - well hence the name, are the books I am either currently reading, have read or are planning to read.



Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Want to join? All you have to do is grab your current read, flip open to a random page and share a non-spoiler teaser. Easy, right? Then just write it in the comments or make your own post and put the link in the comments. - But I like to share 2 teasers instead of one

Let it Snow: Three Holiday RomancesMy current read is Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle. So far I am really enjoying it! I am about 60 pages in, so this teaser will be from one of the pages before 60 (I refuse to spoil myself).

"My name is Jubilee Dougal. Take a moment and let it sink in. See, when you get it up front, it's not that bad. Now imagine I was halfway through some long story (like I am about to be), and I dropped that one on you. "By the way, my name is Jubilee." You wouldn't know what to do next.

""How did you get here?" he asked. "My train," I said, pointing to the vista of snow and darkness. "We got stuck.""


Which book on your Winter TBR are you most looking forward to? And do you want to share a teaser with me? I would love to read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment