24 December 2013

Top Ten Tuesday + Teaser Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is as usual hosted by the team at The Broke and The Bookish.
This tuesday it is all about the books we want Santa to bring us - basically the top ten books on our wishlists.

As usual in no particular order:

The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia #1-7)The Psychology of Harry Potter: An Unauthorized Examination Of The Boy Who LivedJane Austen: A LifeShatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Jane Austen: A life by Claire Tomalin 
A Shatter Me Series Box Set! by Taherah Mafi.. (I don't know if it exists, but if it does, I want it!)

The Story of Beautiful GirlIt's Kind of a Funny StoryUnder the DomeWonder
It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. I have had this book on my TBR or Wishlist for what seems like forever, and now that he is gone, I want to read his books that much more, because I want to know what I missed while he was alive...If that makes any sense
Under the Dome by Stephen King, I really want to read this monster of a book!
Wonder by R.J. Palacio


The Mistborn Trilogy from Brandon Sanderson, this sounds SO good!




Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Want to join? All you have to do is grab your current read, flip open to a random page and share a non-spoiler teaser. Easy, right? Then just write it in the comments or make your own post and put the link in the comments. - But I like to share 2 teasers instead of one.

Fangirl
I am currently reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, and I am up to page 90 or so - meaning my teasers will be somwhere from page 1 to 90.

"Cath almost said yes. Instead she shook her head."


""I still wish you'd get a dog," she said. "I'd never remember to feed it." "Maybe we could train it to feed you."

No comments:

Post a Comment