6 December 2013

#FridayReads

#FridayReads was originally brought over from Twitter by BunnyCates on youtube. 

Since I finished Hunger Games earlier, which was originally one I wanted to finish during the weekend, I found some other ones that I have to read. So today and hopefully during the weekend, I will be reading:
Sorte SkæbnerTwas the Night before Christmas and Other Christmas StoriesBrave New WorldThe Rosie Project
Apparently I want to read white books this weekend.

Sorte Skæbner (translated: Black Faiths), which is a bind up of a bunch of narratives from slaves. It is only excerpts from their own books, but it is interesting anyway. Also, there is a chance I can use it in a paper that I have to write next week.

'Twas the Night before Christmas and Other Christmas Stories which is also a bind up, but this time it is obviously Christmas Stories. I have read 100 pages of it so far and I am really liking it. This book was on my Winter Reads list (link here).

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, I just checked this one out from the library and I cannot wait to read it. I believe there is some Hunger Games-esque feeling to it - not sure though.

I am not sure yet but I may begin to read The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. The summary is in a way intriguing, but not really.. But my library had it, so I figured why not.

There is also a chance that I am going to read Catching Fire since I just finished Hunger Games and I am craving the series.

What are you going to read today/this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment