14 November 2013

The "How I Read" Tag!

This tag was created by Enya from EnyasCorner on youtube.

1. How do you find out about new books to read?
Watching book videos on youtube or through goodreads. 

2. How did you get into reading?

I got bullied a lot when I was younger and I did not have that many friends. So books were my comfort.

3. How has your taste in books changed as you've gotten older?

I have branched out A LOT more than when I was younger. Back then I almost only read fantasy or something about witches and wizards. Now I have read a book in almost any genre.

4. How often do you buy books?

Often, at least a book every week I think, sometimes more. 

5. How did you get into Bookblogging?

I started watching videos on youtube and then started reading bookblogs, and I just thought it would be fun to write and share my love for books.  

6. How do you react when you don't like the end of a book?

I get frustrated and cannot stop talking about it and getting even more frustrated. But for the most part I think the ending is perfect but it still kills me because I wish it could end differently. *cough cough* Allegiant and Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) *cough*

7. How often have you taken a sneaky look at the back page of a book to see if it's a happy ending?

When I was younger I always read the very last page of the book, but now I only sneak a peak on the very last word (weird habit). But mostly I avoid any kinds of spoilers.. I hate spoilers... Some idiot spoiled the ending in Allegiant for me -.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment